Need breastfeeding help?
Want to be seen in the comfort and privacy of your own home? I am able to provide experienced lactation services and help you enjoy feeding your baby. I will assist with proper latch, positioning options and answer any questions you may have.
WHEN WOULD A LACTATION CONSULTANT BE HELPFUL?
- If the baby is not latching well in the first 48 hours.
- If you having pain or engorgement.
- If you have two difficult feeds in a row.
- If the baby has fewer than 8 feeds in 24 hours.
- If your supply is low, or if the infant is a slow gainer.
- If you have redness in your breasts or plugged ducts.
- If you need help with planning a return to work.
- Or you need reassurance that things are going well!
Like many other new moms, I left the hospital with my precious boy fearing that I would never get the hang of nursing. Would I be able to get my son to latch on? How would I know if he was getting enough? Can I really do this? After working with Eileen, however, my fears and worries disappeared! Eileen met with me at my home soon after I returned from the hospital, and thanks to her expert guidance, suggestions, personalized approach, and sincere support, I am now comfortably and confidently nursing my son - one of the deepest joys of my life! Eileen is truly gifted in this work, and I am so grateful for all of her help.
– Jennifer | Springfield, MA